Select Language to see in Punjabi, Hindi, etc

Monday, February 17, 2014

0 I asked to Somdatt Landmark-sector-116 and MongaRealtors sector 70


I asked to Somdatt Landmark-sector-116 and MongaRealtors sector 70-- At least I must know- about for what they are taking my hard earned money.  Still I got no answer from them- When I will got- I will publish here that too.

Gmail Lokesh Kumar <lokesh.tester@gmail.com>

Please Reply Why I should PAY the Maintenance BILL?

Lokesh Kumar <lokesh.tester@gmail.com> Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 12:10 AM
To: SUCHET MONGA <suchetmonga@yahoo.co.in>, Rohit Chopra <rohit@mongarealtors.com>
Cc: rajan@svilindia.com, ssbhinder66@yahoo.co.in, katyal_78@rediffmail.com, ssgrewal72@gmail.com, scchopra@smlisuzu.com, chopra.rajan@rediff.com, jagpreetanand@gmail.com, dramitkrmandal@yahoo.co.in, roohi.puri@allengers.net, sanjeev.puri@allengers.net, harpalsingh@gmail.com, bhupi1540@yahoo.com, kchawlagrip@gmail.com, navi_grewal90@yahoo.com, sudershansinghjamwal@yahoo.co.in
Hi all my society members,
I hope you all living happily and peacefully.
Anyhow- Don’t think I am spoiling your environment / culture- Please. Being a part of this society I thought you must have some awareness about us in spite of either helping each other or not balla balla..
Since two years I am living in this condition of FLAT:
   Check here:http://sdbbuilder-vs-us.blogspot.in/2014/01/mongarealtors-sold-me-this-flat-todays.html
And I paid first two maintenance bills to the builder:
                Check this:http://sdbbuilder-vs-us.blogspot.in/2013/07/should-i-pay-maintenance-bills-of.html
But I will fight now to take this maintenance back:
                Because check this: http://sdbbuilder-vs-us.blogspot.in/2013/07/should-i-pay-maintenance-bills-of.html
Why I were not paid maintenance till yet:
                Check this: http://sdbbuilder-vs-us.blogspot.in/2013/07/why-i-am-not-paying-now-maintenance.html
                And all maintenance calculation depends on the area of FLAT. And state of my FLAT as you seen in the first post.
 And Still I am fighting case against this builder -- regarding quality given to me. They said they did all work of my FLAT in Luxurious way.
               As per company I don’t have any problem.
But I thought you checked on: Check here: http://sdbbuilder-vs-us.blogspot.in/2014/01/mongarealtors-sold-me-this-flat-todays.html
And everyone knows: how much it is difficult to live in such winter with damping walls.

But I am living without complaining to my society and as always builder never ready to listen. Even they stopped my backup.
I want to ask? WHY SHOULD I PAY THE MAINATIANCE BILL? What your heart says. My heart says- NO. Should I first bother to fix my FLAT problems or just bother about grass cuttings?
 Anyhow ……...
Yesterday I got a LETTER: http://sdbbuilder-vs-us.blogspot.in/2014/02/somdatt-landmark-and-mongarealtors-dont.html
 In this Letter They will stopped Water Supply and Lift etc from my FLAT etc... ON 15-FEB-2014 if I will not pay their BILL
                                                Bill Copy: http://sdbbuilder-vs-us.blogspot.in/2014/01/somdatt-landmark-pressurized-me-to-pay.html
 Now the question is what to do???
Should I pay the bill?
Should I withdrawn all cases? And do compromise?
What to do?
 Suggest me - What to do?
 Actually this is not a matter of problem we are having in apartments, now I feel as Home is a basic need of common man and the costliest one. So such builder and marketing partners will do same thing for others. You can imagine what they did in recent months. So as under duties we must serve to the society- so that we can pull the roots of such builders and marketing partners out.
I work out on many things- there are lots of NGO’s, lot of higher authorities even I talked to the ministry, we can do many thing under law. And non-one can stop us as an individual too. So Now I am thinking- it’s a time to contribute to my society and country without getting in any politics.
 Here I am asking the question to the MONGA Realtors and BUILDER.
 Why SHOULD I PAY THE BILL? Please reply within two days.

ELSE I am ready to face all consequences.
This time- MONGA and BUILDER cannot stop me to share.
 At max what will happen to me: everyone knows us.

Even all we are not permanent.
 Best of Luck, Leave Happily and Just give a thought to all. I am not expecting anything from you in favor of me. But we feel more happiness if we contribute…. I know this email can go in opposite to me also. All of you can go opposite to me. But frankly says- I TRUST YOU ALL. Don’t know why….

Regards
Lokesh



Disclaimer :The information contained herein (including any accompanying documents) is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you have erroneously received this message, please immediately delete it and notify the sender. Also, if you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this message or any accompanying document is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The organization is not responsible for any damage caused by a virus or alteration of the e-mail by a third party or otherwise 





0 comments:

Post a Comment