Select Language to see in Punjabi, Hindi, etc

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

0 Real Feedback of SomdattLandMark and MongRealtors -must reach to them


Lot of Feedbacks and Suggestion/ ways I got from all society members.
I  got +ve feedback- all said- I am right. But important till yet - There is NOT EVEN a Single person who told me that - I am wrong- yes I have to pay- No one said this.

Every body says:
DONT PAY your hard earned money, its better do charity, instead of doing pay them.

Now taking this in a new and correct direction:
I request you all peoples who reach on this blog- can give a call or email -- and ask to this Builder and MongaRealtors.

"WHY SHOULD LOKESH PAY THE MANIATNCE BILL"
after having this condition since 2 years.
http://sdbbuilder-vs-us.blogspot.in/2014/01/mongarealtors-sold-me-this-flat-todays.html
http://sdbbuilder-vs-us.blogspot.in/2014/02/somdatt-landmark-and-mongarealtors-dont.html

(Somdatt/ MongaRealtors)) Email IDs:
Somdatt1@nda.vsnl.net.in, somdattlandmark@rediffmail.com, somdattrealestate@yahoo.co.in, suchetmonga@yahoo.co.in, rohit@mongarealtors.com
Phone Number: 09815233416 / 09915044444 / 011-41623610 / 0172-4634631

MyEmail_id(please use this for CC): lokesh.tester@gmail.com

I will be very thankful to all you guys

0 comments:

Post a Comment