Select Language to see in Punjabi, Hindi, etc

Monday, February 17, 2014

1 This complaint I given to SSP Mohali- for Somdatt LandMark Sector-116 / MongaRealtors

No existence of me in front of this company- In previous years- I was just tortured by both - somdatt landmark sector-116 and monga realtors.

GmailLokesh Kumar <lokesh.om1@gmail.com>


complaint against somdatt builder- forcing to withdraw the consumer case

Lokesh Kumar <lokesh.tester@gmail.com>Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 2:39 AM
To: ssp.sasnagar@yahoo.co.in
Cc: Lokesh Kumar <lokesh.om1@gmail.com>


Respected Sir,
Gurpreet Singh Bhullar
SSP Mohali

Subject:  My life is in danger, I need some kind of protection sir
And I want to declare--
If anything will happened to me, to my family, to my vehicle, to my property- The only and only responsible will be SDB Infrastructure Pvt Ltd. and its Employee- Mr Zora Singh GM of this Project and his staff. Now they just created intolerable circumstances.

My name is Lokesh Kumar S/o Sh. RishiPal living in Somdatt Landmark Sector -116 Flat Number-403, Tower Ruby-6. I am a Software Engineer. I am living here since Oct-2011 and SDB infrastructure Pvt. Ltd doing this Project.
 I bought this Flat in June -2011 through MONGAREALTORS Pvt. Ltd. MongaRealtors is the marketing partners of SDB Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. I face lot of problem here regarding quality material used in flat that is Sub-Standard material and also about the false commitments done by them. Like parking, service tax, kids park , club, gym, jogging track etc.

BUT COMPANY NEVER RESPOND TO ME/ AND TO MY COMPLAINTS DONE IN LOTS OF EMAILs.

Lastly, I moved to the District Consumer Forum Mohali regarding about my issues. I put the case [case no-167] in the consumer court in April/May-2012. In meanwhile company’s employee tried many times to withdrawn the case. They tried me to convenience-like- In the court nothing will be happen. This is big company – you can’t stand against this company for long. They started to humiliate me.
They found a strategy to humiliate me: that is – they just forward a lower class employee to me to mess up, like security guards. When I tried to complaint about all these to Zora Singh (GM), then he just not listened to us and always said, you did something wrong, or this is your personal matters. If we move to local Police, they just treat us as we did any murder. Even No help from them.

 By hook and crook they want from me to withdraw the case. Fortunately my hard work paid me. The consumer decision came in September2012- in favor of me. The court order a compensation of mental harassment of 3,00,000(3 lakh) and 10,000(10 thousand) as litigation charges. But I was not satisfied with the result, so I move to State commission and company also appeal in state commission. In this this time period, the company harassed us too much. On every reply they threaten us of police. Even they did not give us any service. On the name of service, they even not entertain me.

Nobody listen us.
It clearly seems that the only intention behind the humiliation and harassment is to withdraw my case from sate consumer court.
My case numbers are as follows :
District Consumer court: Case-12/167
District Consumer Court: Case- 13/1345
State commission court: Case- FA/12/1258
State commission court: - FA/12/1319

In Past they damage to my motor bike and also stole the petrol from my bike. On complaint, they even don’t entertain to me. And In reply just said you’re making frivolous complaint to gain malafied gains. In almost every reply- they threaten me about to take police action against me, if I do not stop to interfere.
What rubbish is this?
Lastly they send me a Final NOTICE about their bills, if I will not make payment, then they will stopped my services. Instead of hearing me, they disconnect my power backup electricity and water supply on 6th july 2013. I made payment of their power backup amount rs3981/- inspite of having problem in bills. They never gave me the status of my complaints which I did in his register.
But they didn’t store my power backup. So, how can I live without electricity and water? That is the reason I sit on peaceful protest (hunger strike) on the side of main gate. We called police by dialing 100 number. Because we felt unsecured there (Lot of company employees was there at that time). After Lot of try,  they sent two constables- They took a note from us about that protest and duly signed by us. And also assured us to get up from there now, and will do a meeting with GM Zora Singh on Monday.  But later on no body contact me. Even I got a call from police today[17-july-2013 at 2:44 PM]- from number:- 09876516636 and said – to come police station as Zora Singh/his employee did complaint against me that I jammed the path on gate on that day[6th –July-2013].  There were two constables- If I did offense on that day- then why they did not took any action against us on that same day. 
I do not know When company filed the complaint and when it was/is /will executed…so late, what comes in Police’s and company’s mind.
  Dear GPS Bullar sir, I want the copy of this complaint. This is just a harassment, as last year happened, police called us and said us to sit there for hours, and later on told us, sir is not able to reach here plz come tomorrow an so on... WHERE WE GO NOW??????????????????????
 It is just humiliation.
 Now Sir, tell us where to go. Company threaten us by taking the name of police; they don’t even entertain about our complaints, which we written in their register. Even other peoples written there they are doing GUNDARAJ in their maintenance register. Even they don’t gave me the status of my complaints.
 Sir It is worst now, Today in the evening- I stopped by 6 peoples in CHAPPAR CHIIRI on the way from where I come to office and office to home. THEY SAID very politely
[Hor veer kidda? Sab theek aa? Aur kaam kaaj kive chali jaana, mast reha kar. Kio tension litti hoi hai? Ena case ch kuch ni rakheya, bhuda hojenga, gal mann  veere apni family dekh, kaam kaaj dekh, aur di naukri nu v sayapa paaya hoea..varna kal nu kucj ve so sakda. Jindgai da kuch pata. Kal koi side sude hi maar geya pher..sab ure hi rah jaana.] and they gone after giving me a hug.
 I don’t know who were those peoples, I never seen before those guys. I don’t know, who sent those guys. But it is clear they are talking about my court case, and that is clearly threatened - my life is in danger.
So,
If anything will happened to me, to my family, to my vehicle, to my property- The only and only responsible will be SDB Infrastructure Pvt Ltd. And its Employee- Mr Zora Singh GM of this Project and his staff. No second thought in mind. They will solely responsible.


And From Police Sir I want :
1-      Police assistant to help me in such condition directly controlled by some person like you. Equivalent to Police protection.
2-      Copy of complaint- for which  I got a call on [17-july-2013 at 2:44 PM]- from number:- 09876516636
3-      I want the copy of each complaint which company or companies employee (including Zora Singh) did against me and my neighbor Sanjeet in kharar thana
4-      And the status of those complaints?
  Sir - I am fighting legally and have the faith on law, and moreover it is my basic right. So I want to fight with this company legally. I cant go with Gundagardi. So I need your protection.
 Sir I am emailing this complaint to you, and also want to meet you personally. So sir, please spare some time for me.

Your faithfully.
Lokesh Kumar




Disclaimer :The information contained herein (including any accompanying documents) is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you have erroneously received this message, please immediately delete it and notify the sender. Also, if you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this message or any accompanying document is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The organization is not responsible for any damage caused by a virus or alteration of the e-mail by a third party or otherwise 



1 comments: