Select Language to see in Punjabi, Hindi, etc

Monday, February 17, 2014

0 Court case on Somdatt LandMark Sector-116 -Case Number: 167/12 - True Copy.

This Court case is on Somdatt LandMark Sector -116, sold by Monga Realtors. In this case - it is clearly written -How much they harassed and humiliate me.. But still I did not get any single rupee from them after FINED them 3Lakh 10Thousand and still fighting the case against them. in State Consumer Forum. They did also appeal against me - about the quality Flat is fine now- so this court order is Impunged.  Do you think so.. It is really Impunged- Now I don't have energy in me.... I don't know what will happened to me--
But I believe in truth.. Jai Hind

Today My Flat is look like this hell-- heck here--

I want the Lab test of  material of the FLAT





















0 comments:

Post a Comment