Select Language to see in Punjabi, Hindi, etc

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

0 Somdatt LandMarknSector-116- Reply- for my previous Email.

In the reply of your Letter received today (reference number: SDL/ RTF-1/709)
 Somdatt LandMark Sector-116 / Marketing partner MongaRealtors: Replied me this letter:




I uploaded this letter for all my country peoples because at least they must know how much it is difficult to stand for truth.
In this Letter they written first four lines are:
Your Flat was inspected by our foreman Mr. Mohinder Pal Singh on dated 11.02.2014. Your family members were available in flat at that time. The flat was shown to our foreman by your brother and it was found that there is no seepage at any location in your Flat. Our foreman enquired from your brother about any maintenance related problem to which your brother replied as none.
Rest please read the letters from the images. ....

Respected Ms. Zora Singh- Here is the Today News Paper, and all photographs are taken with this newspaper- this show at least these photographs at latest by this newspaper.


My Flat PhotoGraph:

Now want ask you MongaRealtor and Somdatt Landmark and Mr. Zora Singh.
---What below photos said?
-- Is I am Liar or your respected Foreman is Liar or you all are Lair.
--And Sir--I have a request-- Don't allow to go this Person- Mr. Mohinder Singh to anybody's flat specially at least not mine. you know I already complaint about this person many times before. But you never listen at all. This time your Foreman came in my house forcefully. But I know you will NOT listen me as usual, so I did not complaint you. and not give in police station because don't wants to go in litigation.
Its Not my habit.
If you not believe- Just Listen this- 


Now Sir- What is your opinion- Should we pay to such persons in our maintenance staff. My answer is No.
Si I am not from any defaulter background. I can prove you anything. 
- Do we pay for such staff?
This Time Don't to be Diplomatic- Dil pe hath rakh ke bolo sir --plzzzzzzz
Check the photographs--- taken just half an hour before-





















































WHY SHOULD I PAY THE MAINTAINANCE BILL?
and Sir Why should We pay for such staff?
Is I am wrong?
I know- this types of things can also cause of Dusmani. So what should I expect from you at least you can give me securtiy? I know you will not listen me this time also. So every safe side I emailed to all admin officers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment