Select Language to see in Punjabi, Hindi, etc

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

0 How Somdatt Builder Pvt Ltd. humiliates me....

Today I received this letter from this company... in the below envelope by registered post and also a one more copy slipped through main door.
envelope in which i receieved below letter
Police threatening to me.. and police never listen to me.. will share this exprience to you also.
Police threatening to me.. and police never listen to me.. will share this exprience to you also.
It seems they are planning for something drastic for me.. As I got one letter almost on alternate days..

In this letter they said  not to park my bike in the stairs case/elevator lobby. and if I do not follow this, they will  report to police for appropriate action... You can read this letter.. 

Yah I must not park my bike there. but I did, because CCTV camera are installed there. and because company never gave me any security, I someone intensionally did cheap activity- like trying to damage my bike, petrol stole many times from my bike. That's why I move my bike from outside to their, as company replied me like..

All letter in sequence like this:
It is Oct30-2012 incident
When some body stole the petrol from my bike and put some deep scratch on tank...Email sent to Somdatt Builder company: in email you feel i m rude, it is because they started to damage my property. Here is the email:  
-------start email---------------------------------

   Inbox 


Add star 

Lokesh Kumar

<lokesh.tester@gmail.com>
Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 12:22 PM
To: sdbhoaccounts@rediffmail.com, somdattrealestate@yahoo.co.in, somdatt1@nda.vsnl.net.in, sdbl@airtelbroadband.in, somdattlandmark@rediffmail.com, suchetmonga@yahoo.co.in, rohit@mongarealtors.com
Cc: lokesh.om1@gmail.com
Complaint- Company is just fail to give the security/maintenance
Now this is the height--
I bought a new bike Bajaj avenger at cost approximate Rs 85K/- and what i seen in today morning when i were moving to bike for my office- someone stole my petrol and did a very cheap activity. Someone make deep scratches on my bike, i just love my bike and again company is fail to give the security.
I want to ask what commitment you gave at the time of purchasing. Security will be provided. I asked security person Davinder- he said I just came today, I were on leave and move on as he were doing ehsaaan on me, even not stand there to listen me completely. WHO WILL BE THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.
I want a cost of new petrol tank with the cost of petrol and I will fight for this in court too if company not respond.
After filing a case for my rights in the court. Everyone in the company behave like I am the enemy of them.

I wrote the complaints about seepage in my drawing hall/ o f my bedroom since approximate 3 months back. But company hides that register and putt a new register at the maintenance office and again i wrote in that too. But No-one entertains my complaints.
What you gave on the name of maintenance-
Unclean common areas.
Un-maintained gym
Lift almost down two times in a week for more than 8 hours.
No-Security provided by the company- Even daily we heard such cases like to kill senior citizens. But the company is not serious to give the security. Company not serious about the life and belongings .
Maintenance department sweeper work in school, almost continuously watched for a week. (22Oct-28Oct2012) Foreman Mohinder said i sent them there. He took the responsibility.
I am not talking without any ground; i have the capability- to prove all above allegations.

Its seems company are taking revenge from me. Everyone looks me like to want to kill me. It will be not any strange- if company do so. I just want to report  to the company.

Koi tou hoga ish company mein - jo mujh aam aadmin ko bachaye.

I am fighting for my rights for my property and I will fight till my last breath.......
Definitely- now again we will meet in court and in media too very soon regarding security and maintenance. And I hope this time I am not alone. Please consider this as a formal notice.

I have no hope from the company- as they never reply before.
I want company must take some actions after reporting this.
-- 


Thanks & Regards
--------------end email----------------------------------

There reply of my email in letter dispatched on 02-11-2012. also replied my more emails in it-- just tell you later about that too. but here important thing is just read this letter and it wording. You just found how they divide and rule.
somdatt letter to me- for my email
page one-- reply of my email-- read the wording- if not clear plz leave the comment i repost this snap

page two-- reply of my email-- read the wording- if not clear plz leave the comment i repost this snap

page three-- reply of my email-- read the wording- if not clear plz leave the comment i repost this snap

And now a more letter to me-- when they just become drastic for me.. because they cut my power backup electricity and water. and for my bike Issue this letter.. tell u this story too.. in next post.
Today letter which i got from Somdatt company with the envelope: Gave me police threatening.

Police threatening to me.. and police never listen to me.. will share this experience to you also.

Thanks for reading and if possible plz leave comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment