Select Language to see in Punjabi, Hindi, etc

Monday, July 22, 2013

0 I pay Rs 50,000 for Open parking To SDB Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd in Somdatt Landmark Mohali

Builder(Somdatt Builder Pvt. Ltd.) never give any parking to us, We know as per law - one parking is free with each apartment anyhow I paid so much amount Rs 50,000 for the open car parking and they gave it on the Road-- and they called it as Right to use

Check the Images:             Open car Parking Pics







Above are spaces provided to flat owners who gave builder Rs 50,000 for open car parking. I feel this is not fair to give spaces on road. And moreover they promised for GUEST Parking- I don't know where they will provide. I feel we were cheated by Builder. As per NBC 2005( National Building Code of India) the  Road should be clear always-for any kind of emergency- like Ambulance, Fire Fighting Van. So that Any emergency vehicle can move freely and here even two cars can not cross each other.

Rest I don't know---
More Important Links are:
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/open-stilt-parking-spaces-are-common-areas-builders-can-t-charge-extra-sc/676177/



0 comments:

Post a Comment