Select Language to see in Punjabi, Hindi, etc

Friday, July 12, 2013

0 I want share --- every thing every page of this story....

I did the court case on SDB INFRASTRUCTURE PVT. LTD (Somdatt Builder Pvt.Ltd).... regarding poor quality of work... This case was in District Consumer forum in Mohali... I don't remember the case number actually.. But soon I will get this.. and Publish too so that you can actually compare..

I will Publish: My Case ..and The result of the court too with all evidence...
The case was in my favor.. Builder fined 3Lakh as HARASSMENT  AND 10K as Litigation.  But SDB Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. (Somdatt Builder Pvt. Ltd.) put an appeal in State Commission - Case No- FA/12/1319 [you can check this- http://164.100.72.12/ncdrcusersWeb/login.do?method=caseStatus under State Commission option] and I were also forward the case in In State Commission- Case No- FA/12/1258, because I am not satisfied from the result as expert gave me the Estimate of 8Lakh approximate for maintenance / replacement and also some points not clear in that order. So no worry.. Let's fight.. But here is the Problem Company starts humiliates me.. that is the reason- why I am sharing this with community..and definetly I will share every thing every page.. as because my whole life got disturb by them..

First I will share all pages of District Consumer Forum case, which I did...
The Front page is..

Next post will be in  Link ----- to continue...

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before the Hon’ble District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum
Mohali



Lokesh Kumar xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (privacy hide to avoid ...), Punjab       

Complainant.

Versus


SDB INFRASTRUCTURE PVT. LTD
Local Address:
SOM DATT’S  LANDMARK  IN SECTOR-116 SANTE MAJRA, KHARAR- LANDRAN ROAD, MOHALI (PUNJAB)

OFFICIAL ADDRESS IN DELHI:
SDB INFRASTRUCTURE PVT. LTD (Formerly Som Datt Builders Pvt. Ltd.)56-58, Community center, East of Kailash, New Delhi – 110065

REGSISTERD OFFICE:
          GAJRAJ CHAMBERS, 2B, 2ND FLOOR, 86 B/2, TOPSIA ROAD(SOUTH),
KOLKATA -700-046 (WEST BENGAL)

Opposite Party


 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Page of District Consumer Case File






0 comments:

Post a Comment