Select Language to see in Punjabi, Hindi, etc

Saturday, July 13, 2013

0 SDB Infrastructure Pvt Ltd. serve me Final notice- to disconnect their maintenance service...part 2

In continuation - and check the power backup bill facts- and maintenance bill facts
which they gave me-

Power backup bill fact
Maintenance bill fact and compare with next bill 


Compare this bill with previous bill.
And they said- I am making false, frivolous, and mischievous complaints. Now suggest what do???Even they want to take Police action against me....
Due to this: I got Lot of bill - even 4/4000 for 2 months, and they don't listen me What is this- Is this Harassment and humiliation. every thing is from of you- I will post these bill comparison in a later post.
to be continued..in next post part-3 Click to see

0 comments:

Post a Comment