Select Language to see in Punjabi, Hindi, etc

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

0 Why am I NOT Paying now the Maintenance BILL to SDB Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd....

I knew it- one day - I need these ones- These picture are taken of common area-- which have to maintained by SDB Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. But what they did.. check this picture taken with newspaper... There are many more.. but here....I just want to ask-- first just have a look on snaps..
















and There are Thousand more.....but -- its difficult to show all here. because it will take to lot of time to load this blog too. So due to technical constraints, its difficult.. but i can...

Now tell me anyone... Should I pay these maintenance BILLS... My decision is NO...

But I deposit Power backup bill that is under protest..
Email proof for this is:
----------------------------------
Gmail Lokesh Kumar <lokesh.tester@gmail.com>

Power backup payment made under protest.
2 messages

Lokesh Kumar <lokesh.tester@gmail.com> Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 5:58 PM
To: somdattlandmark <somdattlandmark@rediffmail.com>, somdattrealestate <somdattrealestate@yahoo.co.in>
As per your notice of power backup payment, I have deposited the amount in your account on 00562560002696 vide cheque no.546133 under protest. As said bill is based on wrong units of power backup and thus, it has been charged in excess. I already brought it into your notice.However, I reserve my right to claim said excess amount charged by you.
amount recieved in bill: Rs3981/-, amount paid: Rs3981/- - left- nill
--------------------------------------------------------------
and the bank receipt of this amount is here---



But Ultimately - They disconnect my.. POWER Backup Supply. Its just an example of humiliation and harassment...
ohhh........
In next post I will show the condition of my flat with snaps..

0 comments:

Post a Comment