Select Language to see in Punjabi, Hindi, etc

Friday, January 3, 2014

0 Flat in Somdatt Landmark Mohali- Purchased from MongaRealtor two years before and still fighting for its condition.....

These photos taken on 29 December and 30th December of 2013 with the news paper of those days.
I want to ask MongaRealtors and SDB Infrastructure Pvt Ltd...
What should I do?????????

Who will gave the answer?
Since two years I am fighting the case?
Since two years I m paying 28049 Rs- as an EMI for this FLAT to bank.
Builder says- pay the maintenance bill. and he is denying for it- that dont have any problem, FLAT is perfect. I am doing this to gain malafied gains.

In two years Mongareators and Sdb Infratsure Pvt Ltd(Somdatt Landmark's Builder) trying to prove I am doing a forgery sign of the society on member  a letter to take gains. Ufffff-- What I am talking about and what they are talking about....This is the system of our India..... I don't know what will happen to me in future.. may be they will throw me in JAIL.....
                    Soooooooooooooooooooo....

Aaaawwwww
    Just check the snaps and the email what I did to the builder today,. to come out these issue...


































































0 comments:

Post a Comment