Select Language to see in Punjabi, Hindi, etc

Monday, January 13, 2014

0 Somdatt Landmark Pressurized me to PAY this maintenance BILL

Somdatt Landmark Sector- 116, Mohali- I bought this FLAT from SDB Infrastructure PVT LTD. through their marketing partner MongaRealtors.
Every cheats me-
   In Last post I send you - the condition of my FLAT. and I am fighting the case in Consumer Court since 2 years and everyone forces me to pay their all bills, Even Company not giving me any maintenance since two years... They said in the Court they gave the perfect material in the flat, But here last post says everything. Its India- Everyone knows How weak our judicial / Court system is and such companies just taking the advantage of this...
I don't have money to pay them - for what i have to pay--- In such cold temperature - I know how I am Living.... anyway-- just uploading the maintenance bill which I received today with their interest.

I don't have any fear from them-- At max what they will do...
Just read these posts too
http://sdbbuilder-vs-us.blogspot.in/2013/07/why-i-am-not-paying-now-maintenance.html
http://sdbbuilder-vs-us.blogspot.in/2013/07/should-i-pay-maintenance-bills-of.html


0 comments:

Post a Comment