Select Language to see in Punjabi, Hindi, etc

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

0 Why I decide to write this BLOG?? why??

Today is 11th-July-2013. It was almost 2 year passed when I bought this Flat in SOMDATT LANDMARK IN SECTOR -116, MOHALI, project by SDB Infrastructure pvt Ltd. I am still facing many problems. I will tell you everything one by one in multiple posts. Company never digest this that someone(me) can file a consumer case against them. So they continuously humiliated me. Its just become worst for me and for my family. I never expect this much humiliation by Somdatt builder pvt ltd company. Today I share this thing with a person who is a part of Human Right Commission about this. He suggests me, the first thing you must share this bad experience with peoples, with the society, so that other peoples can also learn from this. That's why i started this blog, and simultaneously i will put each and every thing about this experience at every social media, so that to maximum peoples it would reach. A responsible person of this country must share his/her good and bad experiences with the community. Therefore, its quite possible -you will find update everywhere.

So Let me start in the next post...about the whole story...

0 comments:

Post a Comment