Select Language to see in Punjabi, Hindi, etc

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

0 First Reply for maintenance to Somdatt Landmark(Sdb Infrastructure Pvt Ltd) and MongaRealtors

Gmail Lokesh Kumar <lokesh.tester@gmail.com>

Its a ATTEMPT--may be you Listen (so keeping private to you and Rohit)
1 message

Lokesh Kumar <lokesh.tester@gmail.com> Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 1:31 AM
To: SUCHET MONGA <suchetmonga@yahoo.co.in>, Rohit Chopra <rohit@mongarealtors.com>
Dear Sir,

                 In the reply of your letter having reference number: SDL/ MTCA-A/682 dated 1-Feb-2104.
 The base of this maintenance calculation is my FLAT. And this is today’s CONDITION of this FLAT.
http://sdbbuilder-vs-us.blogspot.in/2014/01/mongarealtors-sold-me-this-flat-todays.html
 And I am fighting a CASE for the quality of this FLAT delivered by you to me since 2 years. But all we know- the JUDICARY SYSTEM of our country. I don’t know when I got the result or maybe not.
                 I am a risk capitalizing person, it means I have no extra money to spend out of my financial plan. A little amount disturbed my whole financial plan. As it is continuously disturbed since two year because of this poor quality of FLAT delivered by you to me. Almost more than Rs 50,000 I paid to lawyer to fight the case for my rights in state commission. And more than Rs 20,000/ I spent in District court case. And every month more than RS 1000/- I spend every month to make livable this flat.
 SIR- even you can’t imagine how much it is difficult – to live in such winter in this FLAT.

Even I don’t have money to live on rent after paying so much EMI of the bank. (Approximate more than Rs 28,000/- per month).
And after so much problem- even company staff not entertain me. You promised lot of things when I bought this FLAT. But all you delivered just as a formality ( jogging track, parking space, park, gym etc..)
Frankly Speaking----
I have no money – to pay this unfair bill —Under CLAUSE -12 of maintenance agreement- you will do-
n  Stop my water
n  Stop lift
n  Stop every kind of take care- which you gave me on paper.
n  Can be send me in JAIL.
n  Can be harassed by police.
n  Can sue me
n  Can be beaten etc….
n  Can send recovery team…etc…
So this NOTICE IS MEANING LESS FOR ME
 Now
Just think after two years, what I have today in my hand--
n  A bad quality FLAT, even walls are still in damping state. Bathroom ceiling are leaking. Leaking taps, damaged doors.
n  Living without POWER backup- almost more than six months after clearing my backup bill. And you know – how much electricity cut we faced in recent months.
n  Dates from court and after this you have right to appeal in higher court.
n  Your SUCH letter – it really creates PANIC to me and my FAMILY.
n  A such staff
n  More IMPORTANT- a good time of my LIFE –spoiled due to this.
 A common man have there basic needs -ROTI, KAPDA, aur MAKAAN—The most costly one is MAKAAN (My FLAT for). I invest my unearned income of coming years on this FLAT.

In today’s expensive life- a property is always a DREAM for a common man. I paid approximate Rs 36LAKH/- for this FLAT. And today I feel- My DREAM got spoiled by MONGA Realtors and Somdatt LandMARK.

I don’t know- what to do—isn’t it wrong if I FEEL:
n  Cheated
n  Helpless from police
n  Helpless from judiciary system
n  Helpless from society
Earlier I had LOT of expectation from MONGA realtors, but they also thrown me out – like a fly from their milk.
In between Somdatt Builder, Monga Realtors and me- I am weakest one. I don’t have now enough energy and even money to fight with you guys.
 I want to PAY you this BILL- but tell me – From where I arrange this money for you. Isn’t it look-
n  Creating pressure on me.
n  Creating panic
n  Distraction from my primary JOB- from where I got my bread butter.
 Now I am closing this Letter, not stretching to much because you also aware about all.
I request you- don’t go on my emotions- If I will die during this fight – it will be great honor for me.
Frankly speaking Monga and Somdatt builder- I don’t want to continue this fight any more-          
This pain become unbearable for me now—I want compromise now-
                Under this compromise – I will ready to do-
·         Ready to withdraw this case
·         Ready to down all my blogs.
·         And please get back this property from me- I can’t hold this pain for anymore. 
At my end - I have nothing in my hand- if you can sort out this matter – then please- even I really don’t want to keep this property with me. 
This is my final reply and decision from my side-
If you are still think –I am wrong don’t wait for 15-Feb-2014. Just intimate me- one day before on email- at Lokesh.tester@gmail.com or on phone at -92163-90167, that you will executing your plan on that day which you thought for me.  I will do some arrangement for my family. And don’t waste your Rs 22/ 27 and paper on registry.
Two possibilities will be there now- either you will sort out the matter or you definitely you will succeed in your plan which you have for me.
I am ready to face all consequences – regarding this reply, my court cases, my blog every anything.
Sir jaada jaada kia hoga- mar jaunga bina paani light ke.. ish se jaada kia hoga- kia karoge iske baad- property rakh loge meri- then- ish ke baad.
After reading this letter- I will arrange money from anywhere—for this unfair bill- just reply me once from your heart- 
                                ----WHY SHOULD I PAY---
And I promise after this answer I will definitely pay.
Remember one thing- Today what type of area 1249 sqfeet- I have in my hand and you are expecting I have to pay maintenance on this.
@rest Peoples to whom I am writing this letter – the purpose is only this—I have not expectation from you- but I am still trying to get someone who will listen me, and think about a common man. And Let’s see How I survive.
Why I was not paid the maintenance bill just after 2 quarters:
http://sdbbuilder-vs-us.blogspot.in/2013/07/why-i-am-not-paying-now-maintenance.html
http://sdbbuilder-vs-us.blogspot.in/2013/07/should-i-pay-maintenance-bills-of.html
Sir Today I am writing to you only, to sort out things.
JAI HIND
Lokesh Kumar
92163-90167



Disclaimer :The information contained herein (including any accompanying documents) is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you have erroneously received this message, please immediately delete it and notify the sender. Also, if you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this message or any accompanying document is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The organization is not responsible for any damage caused by a virus or alteration of the e-mail by a third party or otherwise 






IMAG0029.jpg
1023K

0 comments:

Post a Comment