Select Language to see in Punjabi, Hindi, etc

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

0 My reply of previous letter in previous post to somdatt landmark and mongarealtors sector-116

Gmail Lokesh Kumar <lokesh.tester@gmail.com>

In the reply of your Letter having reference number: SD:L/RTF-1/709

Lokesh Kumar <lokesh.tester@gmail.com> Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 12:38 AM
To: SUCHET MONGA <suchetmonga@yahoo.co.in>, Somdatt1 <Somdatt1@nda.vsnl.net.in>, somdattlandmark <somdattlandmark@rediffmail.com>, somdattrealestate <somdattrealestate@yahoo.co.in>
Cc: property24 <property24@bagnetwork.in>, Rohit Chopra <rohit@mongarealtors.com>, adgpint-pb <adgpint-pb@nic.in>, igpint-pb <igpint-pb@nic.in>, diginti-pb <digintI-pb@nic.in>, digintii-pb <digintII-pb@nic.in>, digci-pb <digci-pb@nic.in>, aighqint-pb <aighqint-pb@nic.in>, aigciopr-pb <aigciopr-pb@nic.in>, spciddelhi-pb <spciddelhi-pb@nic.in>, spppcr-pb <spppcr-pb@nic.in>, ssp.sasnagar@yahoo.co.in, ssp.moh.police@punjab.gov.in, rtspunjab <rtspunjab@punjab.gov.in>, rtspunjab <rtspunjab@gmail.com>, S C Agrawal <scaprtsc@gmail.com>, S M Sharma <smsprtsc@gmail.com>, H S Dhillon <hsdprtsc@gmail.com>, Tilak Sarangal <sarangal85@gmail.com>, secy-mhupa <secy-mhupa@nic.in>, mdpidb <mdpidb@glide.net.in>, Yogesh Goel <goel863@gmail.com>, tapidb <tapidb@gmail.com>, gmpidb2010 <gmpidb2010@gmail.com>, "pshrc.chd" <pshrc.chd@gmail.com>

In the reply of your Letter having reference number: SD:L/RTF-1/709


Specially Thanks To Mr. Zora Singh at least he replied but its totally unfortunate to read such reply. Before proceeding further I want to ask to everyone - what is the existence of my life in front of you (big millionaires)nothing not more than an ANT.
I always prefer legal proceeding- but what about your harassment. Such harassment really break my spine cord. And this history of harassment we can see in the order of court(District consumer forum 12/167)

And read this post: may be you will get your answer.
http://sdbbuilder-vs-us.blogspot.in/2014/02/somdatt-landmarknsector-116-reply-for.html 
    these photo with the newspaper of 19-feb-2014- which proves these are latest. and Sir dont allow to enter this kind of person in my flat- Please I request. And if possible please ask me once. Instead playing bad politics and diplomacy- just come to straight points.
and Now tell me again- Why should I pay the maintenance bill? You are fighting against me in state commission for all these things are in correct and perfect state(which I shown you in photographs). What picture and audio clip says. tell me frankly - and think Just like I am your son. Do you know sir- We have to make this country and must fight for wrong things? Am I doing wrong.
and Second part: Yes I want to sort out out this matter- because I know I have not enough energy and money to remains in court. I have more conversation, in which clearly said - how it will be become difficult for me. like first in District court 4 months, then State Commission 2 years, then Nation and then Supreme. I know my whole life will spent ion the court. and what I will got -- My Life will OVER---This clear conversation I have with myself. But sir- What answer I give to myself?
Sir Think In Last two year - What you made me- White hairs, wrinkled skin. made me defaulter- like forged signed.. so kind of allegations you put on me. Instead  focusing on problems you did like in films. and Think in comings years what you will do with me. You will definitely prove me that - i am a criminal.

That is the reason, I want to sort out, and I want to compromise. But you take it in wrong direction. Think I am writing this email- now- and the time is 12:25am. Instead of focusing on my carrier, I am fighting like I am defaulter. Sir I have very limited money with me. If you believe - you are right then- and want to fight legally- than I have no objection, but you are creating pressure on me. Such demanded bills- really break my spine cord. After investing my so much income on this flat--
- 36 Lakh on flat
- 7 Lakh interest
- 70 K to lawyer
- 25 K on flat- to make it livable 
and Most Important My 2 years spoiled by you-- Do not return anything to me- Just return these my 2 years. CAN YOU?
What I have in my hand.
Sir I cant reply your points one by one- Not have more energy. I know you will not listen me- I have facts in my hand for everything but you are not agree on them. My every evidence have no value for you.
I know the quality shown in photographs are all due to the part of Substandard material. But - what i have in my hand.
Now Sir- Again the question: is same--
     Why should I pay the maintenance bill?
     Why should I  pay the maintenance for such staff?

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GIVE THE ANSWER THAN- you are free to cutt everything from my flat from today under your maintenance clause 12. But it will be shamefull act.
   
I have very hard earned money. itne Lakh tou loota diye is flat par- and now you are expecting aur lootau...
Why sir why?
I still said- I am really in the favor of compromise, but not at the cost of my self respect.
The rest answer is with you. Just give me a genuine reason: Why should I pay? and collect this check:
But SIR GIVE THE GENUINE ANSwer. and before giving answer: just compare my flat now and 2 years back (photos which I submit at time of consumer court and in your emails too.)




--



Thanks & Regards

Lokesh Kumar
 





Disclaimer :The information contained herein (including any accompanying documents) is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you have erroneously received this message, please immediately delete it and notify the sender. Also, if you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this message or any accompanying document is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The organization is not responsible for any damage caused by a virus or alteration of the e-mail by a third party or otherwise 






0 comments:

Post a Comment