Select Language to see in Punjabi, Hindi, etc

Monday, February 10, 2014

0 Do I have right to ask- to Somdatt Builder and Mongarealtors- Why Should I pay the maintenance bills??


Gmail Lokesh Kumar <lokesh.tester@gmail.com>


Who will GIVE the ANSWER?-Should I pay the maintenance bill?
17 messages

Lokesh Kumar <lokesh.tester@gmail.com> Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 12:47 PM
To: Somdatt1 <Somdatt1@nda.vsnl.net.in>, somdattlandmark <somdattlandmark@rediffmail.com>, somdattrealestate <somdattrealestate@yahoo.co.in>, SUCHET MONGA <suchetmonga@yahoo.co.in>, Rohit Chopra <rohit@mongarealtors.com>, adgpint-pb@nic.in, igpint-pb@nic.in, digintI-pb@nic.in, digintII-pb@nic.in, digci-pb@nic.in, aighqint-pb@nic.in, aigciopr-pb@nic.in, spciddelhi-pb@nic.in, spppcr-pb@nic.in, ssp.sasnagar@yahoo.co.in, ssp.moh.police@punjab.gov.in, rtspunjab@punjab.gov.in, rtspunjab@gmail.com, scaprtsc@gmail.com, smsprtsc@gmail.com, hsdprtsc@gmail.com, sarangal85@gmail.com, secy-mhupa@nic.in, mdpidb@glide.net.in, goel863@gmail.com, tapidb@gmail.com, gmpidb2010@gmail.com, pshrc.chd@gmail.com, property24@bagnetwork.in
Cc: Lokesh Kumar <lokesh.om1@gmail.com>
Respected Sir/Madam,

 This is my second letter – in the reply of your(Somdatt Builder/ MongaRealtors) letter having reference number: SDL/ MTCA-A/682 dated 1-Feb-2104.
Your letter: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GK2EUrIgxtU/Uu_u8BIVGwI/AAAAAAAAAks/Y1xiEJe3yVU/s1600/IMAG0029.jpg
 In this reply I involved some more authorities and respected persons:
So My Introduction is: I am Lokesh Kumar s/o Rishipal working in Software company– Living in Flat -403 Ruby-6, Somdatt LandMark,  Sector- 116 Mohali. I bought this Flat from MongaRealtors marketing partner of Somdatt Builder in June 2011 and shifted in Oct 2011. From Day one I am facing Problems in it.
 Anyhow for now – Lets Focus on the issue:

I am writing this letter to:
1.       Somdatt Builder (SDB –Infrastructure Pvt Ltd.) / Mr. Zora Singh (Email)
2.       MongaRealtors ( Mr. Suchet Monga/ Mr. Rohit Chopra) (Email)
3.       SSP Mohali (Email)
4.       DIG Punjab (Email) (some more authorities actually don't know much about this)
5.       Chief Minister of Punjab (Registry / Email)
6.       Human Rights (Email)
7.       Now my Fav-media
(Nothing hide from anyone- transparency)

Respected Sir,
                I spent near 36 Lakh on this property, almost of coming 20 years income I spent on this. This FLAT is totally a DREAM for me. But truly says… isn’t it really like this.
Sir you know- This FLAT is everything for me, for company (Somdatt Builder/ MongaRealtors) it is JUST like a unit sold to a person. Today, I have every kind of problem in my FLAT- seepage in walls, Chinese taps leaking, and leakage from ceiling, dirty tiles, unorganized electric panels, and poor window / glass fittings.
Check this snaps and showing with newspaper in it.
http://sdbbuilder-vs-us.blogspot.in/2014/01/mongarealtors-sold-me-this-flat-todays.html.
IS anyone FEEL I got money value?

Me and my life is pity for the company, even my existence does not matter to company. I am fighting the very BASIC Consumer Case in State commission- THAT IS FOR QUALITY of my dream.
There one thing can be true- either I am right or I am wrong. Then I don’t know- Why the company did not verify this either I am fighting for truth or just for false gains. A home of 36Lakh sir –it’s mean a lot to me. My whole future depends on it.
Sir I shifted in this FLAT in October 2011 and I file the case in May 2012. And I paid the maintenance bill of month Oct/ Nov/ Dec- 2011, Jan/ Feb/march -2012. So it is automatically understood I am not here to swipe your money. I am short guy of 5.3” feet and not having big muscular body, so even cannot fight with you physically. I am not from any criminal background. I am not a defaulter person.

I have poor quality flat. Recently six month back- you cut my power backup and now-you will stopped all water supply, lift and other things.
Here, I want to say- Sir I am still fighting a very basic case and investing my money on it. I am not from rich background. Your such type of notices and actions- What does it mean- Isn’t it a way of harassment. Tell me? From everywhere you are trying to trapping. Since two years - I am living in such Flat especially in winter- Just come and spent 24hrs in it.
What you want?
                Sir Be a Man- Instead of focusing to prove- I am Lair, I am defaulter, I did forged sign on complaint letter, by doing peoples of society against me, by doing messed your staff with me. Just come in my FLAT and check either I am really Liar or I am genuine.
I know – every builder have to take approval for construction material from authority like GMADA. Definitely If you really used approved material – then definitely My FLAT was, is and will be in good condition.
AND you know what will the end of this- we were not face each other in court, you always get your all bills on time.
That’s why-
 it is important like in human- a healthy spine cord- give a proper stand. In my case- my spine cord is my flat, that’s why I cannot stand properly.

Sir you are entrepreneur- even me and my life have no existence in front of you. This mantianinece  amount is not a big amount for you, even you can sort out this issue after resolving our first basic case. Sir I can take and bear issue one by one only. Can’t take all issue at once. My financial condition is not so strong. First I am taking this issue is of my flat, then I will take maintanence – tell you and relize you why I should not paid this bill. Even after the case- the picture will be more clear and you will got the answer automatically.
 Sir What is harasshement?
 Is not you feel – we have to sort out first basic case either on table or in court instead making me handicapped by your notices and executions. Sir tell me from where I bring the money. The money which I had to pay you- I paid to the lawyer for Court case to bring my FLAT in correct position. Instead of cooperating you destroying me from every side like an enemy. Like in FILM.
Calculation of Maintainenece BILL:
Rs 1.5 x 1249 sq feet (area of the flat) either it is bad or good- But billionaire company don’t bother about it.
 SIR: Tell ME : Give a genuine reason: WHY SHOULD I PAY THE MAINTAINCE BILL?
Is there any clause in any agreement: By which I can do something against you. The answer is NO.
So everything I have to bear only. The only this from where I can Justice that is Court. And Delayed Justice sometimes have no meaning.
 Sir applying force internally- Life begins. Applying force externally – Life ENDs. Don’t apply force from externally on me. It Kills me. For you a great example is an EGG.
Mera ghar hi khrab hai- meine common area ka kiya karna hai? What you will get to disconnect power backup, water supply, lift etc. I think nothing- bas mein aur meri family hi paresaan hogi. Aur kis ko kahte hai harasshment. Charo tarf se thod do bas bande ko.
 You never want to understand –
You know sir when I shifted here in Oct-2011- Almost I did the case after 5 months. After not getting any listening of complaints from you.
You are not ready to come in my FLAT and check the condition. But you are ready to fight in COURT.
SIR, in this society – I bound to follow of every agreement because of this FLAT. So please get back your Flat I don’t need it.
                                                       Today what I have in hand:
-          Bad quality FLAT( Used Poor Quality material in FLAT)- you already took your money.
-          More than 2 year I am paying the Loan (more than 6 Lakh I paid the Interest after this even I cannot think to shit on rent)
-          Mental/ Physical Pressure
-          U disconnect my Power backup- because I did not paid maintenance bill.
-          Now you gave me a notice to disconnect other things like water supply, lift etc.
I know my maintenance bill – I did not paid after 2 quarters, because the maintenance bill calculation is on FLAT area.
Dear Sir , Somdatt / MongaRealtors: I want to ask you-
 What fight you are fighting against me in consumer court. In court – you are telling everything is fine. So the case should be dismissed and no reward would not be paid to me which sanctioned by District consumer court(3Lakh 10T) and that is for harassment only. Till today I am not getting a single rupee compensation from you.
Now tell me: WHY SHOULD I PAY THE MAINTAINCE BILL (as RS 1.5 x 1249sqfeet area of my FLAT)- because MY FLAT have its in worst condition.
In my opinion:
This is your primary duty – to deliver my rights for which I paid you as the cost of FLAT (near 36 LAKH including registry).
 Check again today condition here:
http://sdbbuilder-vs-us.blogspot.in/2014/01/mongarealtors-sold-me-this-flat-todays.html
 FOR MONGAREALTORS:
Sir I heard, you selling the dreams to peoples. Isn’t it?
Everything you know about this since starting as you are selling Somdatt’s FLAT.
I want to ask: How are you serving our nation? Almost you have many projects in your hand. You are showing the option to peoples just like SHOES. You don’t like this- OK we have another. And you are the entry point for TRAPPING the peoples. Almost 50% commitment you made verbally, which almost are false. The ACs / second Lift/ Jogging track/ guest parking/ complete gym with equipment’s/ new generators/ individual security guard under each tower/ high tech CCTV security/ great swimming pool/ great park for kids/ 70-80 % green area/ 24 hours power supply line from government soon/ 200 m wider road/ balla balla….
And for your close ones give the separate treatment to their FLATS- like toilet seat position relocation, internal flat modifications, textured on walls etc.
 I want to ask you the same question: WHY SHOULD I PAY THE MAINTAINCE BILL?
SSP MOHALI and Some more authorities:
Sir, everyone knows- How it is difficult to deal with police. I tried many times to complaint in POLICE in CITY THANA/ SDARA THANA of KHARAR. But no one take my complaint. EVEN after listening me they harassed me- by calling me there in police station on every second day.
It just shows- Why such builders and marketing company survive in our society. I also take my salary at home after tax deductions.
When I sit alone on peace full protest on GATE of this society when somdatt builder disconnect my power backup, even we called police by dialing 100- Mr. Rajinder Singh (I think munshi in Sadar and one more person came there and even they not found me guilty. Even they said – waheguru teri help karega. They took our statement and moved on.  After a week-
 Sir – you can’t imagine how I harassed by POLICE.  And what police said to us- do compromise and withdraw your case and pay their maintenance bill and we will not file any parcha angist you. Somdatt builder give a CD to police and a statement- on the behalf of this- police forcing us to withdraw my complaints. If I were wrong on that day- why Mr. Rajinder not pull us with him for JAIL.
Sir, you know- what this CD and statement have- check this- it is submitted by builder in ssp police headquater Mohali –against when I filed a life threating complaint there on email. After that – Police called me – you need to come here in police station. Instead of doing Enquiry everyone make me helpless and harassed me.
I want to ask you- What POLICE meant for? Is it for giving protection for everyone or just for business class peoples and harass the peoples?
Chief Minister of Punjab:
Sir- I have very much faith especially in you. So Kindly I request you to look into the matter.
I believe in a peaceful life under your governance. That why I am bringing up -this case in your knowledge.
From Our Chief Minister- I have expectation For such builder- The Licensed should be canceled. And for such marketers- A strict rule to be introduce or cell- because they are the persons who doing false representations of goods and false oral and verbal commitments. They are trapping the persons by their educated MBAs/ experts.
Sir- At least we can Introduce strict law for – House/ Flats because we know – a person invest a whole life income on this.
Sir- A neutral committee unbiased committees with strong guidelines for them (so that they will not become the part of such builder) must be formed for investigation for such builder.
My STRAIGHT WORDS:
MongaRealtors and Somdatt Builder Cheated Me. They Sold a Flat with poor material used in it by showing a good quality sample flat. That’s why it is still in poor conditions. And to break my spine cord- they pressurize me from everywhere (by their staff, by gunda, by police) and this is another way to distract from the court case and from my primary job. By disconnecting power, water , lifts etc.- Think the Billionaire Company cannot sink, if I will not paid- So why they are doing this- Just they harassed me, so that-my life become uncomfortable, and got disturbed completely. The intension is not to recover their money of maintenance by Billionaire Company. Everyone can see the intension here of these company. But my intension is surely to recover the money through court case which I paid for this useless flat.
Lawyer I don’t know about Law, but I know- the first justice you will got from your SOUL. And the things must be right per NATURE.
To Builder:
Tell me which bathroom taps you used in my FLAT and in your sample Flat? Have you any answer? Chinese fitting vs branded in sample flat.
I asked many times:
Your society layouts with dimensions? But failed to represent. I want to see- the area of society how it be developed.
Occupation certificate (OC)? Not shown- it is mandatory.
May be now they have OC. But now want to know- when they applied and when they got?
Want to know the park? How much manholes you have in your kid’s park? And it is adjacent to sewerage plant? There are lot and lot question…. But now …
 Now tell- Am I asking or fighting for false gains from you? You have a way – Just gave the answer and take your money from me- But you will not-- the only thing you can give me is that- harassment and tension.
And Remember I will not bother about any society member either they are interested in all or not. No body gave me a single rupee to buy all these. They did not did any commitment to me. You did the commitment. So I will ask to you. You are playing game- instead of giving the answer of my questions- you said- all others are happy in the society. I have the habbit to remains in always litigation. I know how you distribute the peoples. Divide an rule (Everyone knows)
 Anyhow- we are not here to make relations- Just We did a deal- I gave you money and you gave me worthless flat. I don’t care other society members ask the questions you or not, But I will ask.
                                                                And This is MY Right !!!!!
 I am requesting you- Not see like me enemy- See like This apartment is everything for Lokesh. I don’t have time for consiperencies – I invest my all time to earn my bread butter.
 Important thing: try to short out the matter instead proving I am a defaulter. For this big company it is not a big thing.
Pichle ek saal me aapne kia kia- ek baar bhi mere ghar aake nahi dekha- balki society walo ko meine ikkata karne ki koisish ki tou aapne unhe hi thod diya. Unke kaam rok kar ki tab karenge jab mera saath nahi doge. Unshe aise aise document pe sign karwaye- ki sab log kush hai yaha. Bas mujhe hi aadat hai paresan hone ki. Meien aapko complaint ki ki society safe nahi, jisme 15-20 point the- aur document pe 20-22 logo ke sign the. Kia kiya aapne – apne Staff se Hansraj aur bando ko jaake ke – ye likhwa ke laaye- ki sign forigery kiye mene. Bina content ko bataye unshe sign karwaye hai. Affidativet teyar kiye mere khilaff.
AREY SIR MERE GHAR ME HI KAAM KARWA DIYA HOTA
 Me tou kah rah u sir—ab mere taqat nahi hai—aap se ladne ki yahi chahte hai na aap. Ab mein kisi court mein nahi jaaunga na tou mere andar taqqat hai aur mere paas paise.
 Appne pehle mujhe Ghtiya ghar deke loota, abhi ye matter solve nahi hua tou, power backup bhi kaat di, aur paani, lift etc bhi kaat doge Friday ko 15-Feb-2014.
Mere ko smj ni aata- ki aise Agreement hi kio hote hai- jisme such Billionaire company hi kuch kar sakti hai. Aap jaise company ke licenece kio nahi cancel kiye jaate. Kio nahi aap jaise logo ke project pe staty lagte. kio aap log kaanoon ko thod marod ke use karte ho.
 At LAST: Focus on this: Did you give money worth FLAT to me? Instead of proving me criminal. Sach tou ek din bhar aayega hi- chahe mujhe marne pe majboor karne ke baad.
 AND MongaRealtors/ Somdatt Builder: you can do what you want- you are not bound to answer for my question. But I feel you must have to give even in the reply of this email. Aap paani kaato, lift band karo, mera nikala band kar do, apne gunde bhejo, police bhejo- par mein ab na court jaaunga na police.  mere me ab taaqat nahi hai. Dekhi jaayegi jo hoga meri kismat. Sir Bhot kam log ladne ka hausla klar paate hai. warna society me log yahi bolte hai- ki panga le ra hai- in logo ne maar dena hai- apni life dekh.
                 MULTIBILLAIONARE COMPANY - Jiske liye ye paise kuch nahi hai- usko pain ho ra hai- mera socho- jiske khoon paseene ki kamai thaq li aapne. Mujhe dukhega ni.
and Somdatt/ Mongarealtors: The same story you are doing with Sanjeet also (one more resident here. ).


Regards
Lokesh Kumar
Flat- 403, Ruby- 6
Somdatt Landmark
Sector-116
Mohali
(Landra Khrara Road)






---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lokesh Kumar <lokesh.tester@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 1:31 AM
Subject: Its a ATTEMPT--may be you Listen (so keeping private to you and Rohit)
To: SUCHET MONGA <suchetmonga@yahoo.co.in>, Rohit Chopra <rohit@mongarealtors.com>


Dear Sir,

                 In the reply of your letter having reference number: SDL/ MTCA-A/682 dated 1-Feb-2104.
 The base of this maintenance calculation is my FLAT. And this is today’s CONDITION of this FLAT.
http://sdbbuilder-vs-us.blogspot.in/2014/01/mongarealtors-sold-me-this-flat-todays.html
 And I am fighting a CASE for the quality of this FLAT delivered by you to me since 2 years. But all we know- the JUDICARY SYSTEM of our country. I don’t know when I got the result or maybe not.
                 I am a risk capitalizing person, it means I have no extra money to spend out of my financial plan. A little amount disturbed my whole financial plan. As it is continuously disturbed since two year because of this poor quality of FLAT delivered by you to me. Almost more than Rs 50,000 I paid to lawyer to fight the case for my rights in state commission. And more than Rs 20,000/ I spent in District court case. And every month more than RS 1000/- I spend every month to make livable this flat.
 SIR- even you can’t imagine how much it is difficult – to live in such winter in this FLAT.

Even I don’t have money to live on rent after paying so much EMI of the bank. (Approximate more than Rs 28,000/- per month).
And after so much problem- even company staff not entertain me. You promised lot of things when I bought this FLAT. But all you delivered just as a formality ( jogging track, parking space, park, gym etc..)
Frankly Speaking----
I have no money – to pay this unfair bill —Under CLAUSE -12 of maintenance agreement- you will do-
n  Stop my water
n  Stop lift
n  Stop every kind of take care- which you gave me on paper.
n  Can be send me in JAIL.
n  Can be harassed by police.
n  Can sue me
n  Can be beaten etc….
n  Can send recovery team…etc…
So this NOTICE IS MEANING LESS FOR ME
 Now
Just think after two years, what I have today in my hand--
n  A bad quality FLAT, even walls are still in damping state. Bathroom ceiling are leaking. Leaking taps, damaged doors.
n  Living without POWER backup- almost more than six months after clearing my backup bill. And you know – how much electricity cut we faced in recent months.
n  Dates from court and after this you have right to appeal in higher court.
n  Your SUCH letter – it really creates PANIC to me and my FAMILY.
n  A such staff
n  More IMPORTANT- a good time of my LIFE –spoiled due to this.
 A common man have there basic needs -ROTI, KAPDA, aur MAKAAN—The most costly one is MAKAAN (My FLAT for). I invest my unearned income of coming years on this FLAT.

In today’s expensive life- a property is always a DREAM for a common man. I paid approximate Rs 36LAKH/- for this FLAT. And today I feel- My DREAM got spoiled by MONGA Realtors and Somdatt LandMARK.

I don’t know- what to do—isn’t it wrong if I FEEL:
n  Cheated
n  Helpless from police
n  Helpless from judiciary system
n  Helpless from society
Earlier I had LOT of expectation from MONGA realtors, but they also thrown me out – like a fly from their milk.
In between Somdatt Builder, Monga Realtors and me- I am weakest one. I don’t have now enough energy and even money to fight with you guys.
 I want to PAY you this BILL- but tell me – From where I arrange this money for you. Isn’t it look-
n  Creating pressure on me.
n  Creating panic
n  Distraction from my primary JOB- from where I got my bread butter.
 Now I am closing this Letter, not stretching to much because you also aware about all.
I request you- don’t go on my emotions- If I will die during this fight – it will be great honor for me.
Frankly speaking Monga and Somdatt builder- I don’t want to continue this fight any more-          
This pain become unbearable for me now—I want compromise now-
                Under this compromise – I will ready to do-
·         Ready to withdraw this case
·         Ready to down all my blogs.
·         And please get back this property from me- I can’t hold this pain for anymore. 
At my end - I have nothing in my hand- if you can sort out this matter – then please- even I really don’t want to keep this property with me. 
This is my final reply and decision from my side-
If you are still think –I am wrong don’t wait for 15-Feb-2014. Just intimate me- one day before on email- at Lokesh.tester@gmail.com or on phone at -92163-90167, that you will executing your plan on that day which you thought for me.  I will do some arrangement for my family. And don’t waste your Rs 22/ 27 and paper on registry.
Two possibilities will be there now- either you will sort out the matter or you definitely you will succeed in your plan which you have for me.
I am ready to face all consequences – regarding this reply, my court cases, my blog every anything.
Sir jaada jaada kia hoga- mar jaunga bina paani light ke.. ish se jaada kia hoga- kia karoge iske baad- property rakh loge meri- then- ish ke baad.
After reading this letter- I will arrange money from anywhere—for this unfair bill- just reply me once from your heart- 
                                ----WHY SHOULD I PAY---
And I promise after this answer I will definitely pay.
Remember one thing- Today what type of area 1249 sqfeet- I have in my hand and you are expecting I have to pay maintenance on this.
@rest Peoples to whom I am writing this letter – the purpose is only this—I have not expectation from you- but I am still trying to get someone who will listen me, and think about a common man. And Let’s see How I survive.
Why I was not paid the maintenance bill just after 2 quarters:
http://sdbbuilder-vs-us.blogspot.in/2013/07/why-i-am-not-paying-now-maintenance.html
http://sdbbuilder-vs-us.blogspot.in/2013/07/should-i-pay-maintenance-bills-of.html
Sir Today I am writing to you only, to sort out things.
JAI HIND
Lokesh Kumar

0 comments:

Post a Comment