Select Language to see in Punjabi, Hindi, etc

Sunday, February 23, 2014

0 2 BHK Somdatt LandMark Sector-116 selling by Mongarealtors

In the Reply of My This Post:
http://sdbbuilder-vs-us.blogspot.in/2014/02/somdatt-landmarknsector-116-reply-for.html
Now they want to talk about my Flat. they have only concern with their money.

I received this reply:

and I replied to this Letter: isn't it looks fair:

Gmail Lokesh Kumar <lokesh.tester@gmail.com>


Reply your Letter Number: SDL/RTF1/715 Dated 21/2/2014

Lokesh Kumar <lokesh.tester@gmail.com> Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 12:43 AM
To: SUCHET MONGA <suchetmonga@yahoo.co.in>, somdattlandmark <somdattlandmark@rediffmail.com>, somdattrealestate <somdattrealestate@yahoo.co.in>
Cc: property24 <property24@bagnetwork.in>, saddahaqnews24@gmail.com, pehredar@network18online.com, pehredhar@network18online.com
Dear Sir,
In the reference of your Letter Number: SDL/RTF1/715 Dated 21/2/2014
You were not replied about the condition of my FLAT and why your Foreman gave you wrong report.
Anyhow- You are not interested about the condition of my FLAT and at other hand you continuously filled such document in District and State Court – like My Flat have no ISSUE and it is perfect. Wrong reports and false evidence about my FLAT given in the Court too. I know you are just taking the advantage of our Slow Judiciary System and also our corrupt system.
In this Letter you said you wrote: [The Maintenance services are Paid Services. If, you do not want to make payment against these and again these service then will be discontinued to you FLAT after 28/02/2014.
Now I have some words and challenging your maintenance Clause 12 too.
1-      Keep Basic Amenities OUT which are required to Live from this or any Clause. So that your’s any type of such Clause should not take any body’s Life, because any amount pending at anybody’s side as per any agreement- cannot take anybody’s life. Like Water Supply etc.
2-      Divide your maintenance money in all facilities- Like you disconnect my Power back since 6 months. So you must not added this price in your bill.
3-      Agreement in between two parties can be Break by any party either by you, wither by me.
Like you were not gave the services too:
So WHO BROKE THE AGREEMENT?
4-      Why did you not charge maintenance from everyone. In this Society – For more than 1 year approximate 1.5 years- you were not took maintenance from them. You just gave complete relaxation to them. Even you correct their Flat multiple times even did texture paint in their Flat. Why?
5-      About your maintenance staff: I already told you many times, Your maintenance Staff Drinks on Duty. And ill-mannered staff working here. I send you the Audio Clip to you of Mohinder Singh in which He talked about a respected Society member.
Thanks to me – I were not shared this to our society members.
5.1-   consumer Complaint no-259 of 2013: I don't What environment you are creating around me- be showing this reference in your letters. I am not uneducated person. Read it carefully - What written in it. You Just dont want to leave any way- by which you can harass me.Its not about to pay you. its not about to - why I still not paid you. {For readers I will tell you what is this and what about}
6-    Most Important – is Occupancy Certificate: You always talk about the   Punjab Apartment and Property Regulation Act, 1995.
In it – it is clearly written:
(j) not allow person to enter into possession until an occupation certificate required under any law is duly given by the appropriate authority under that law and no person shall take possession of an apartment until such occupation certificate is obtained;
 And Till today: You were not shown this- to me. That why I need this now- with date of Apply and date of issue.
7-     No Taxes and Charges can builder force on the property – If he don’t have OC. Without OC – these is an offence to give the possession.
8-     Cheat me by giving Such type http://sdbbuilder-vs-us.blogspot.in/2013/07/occupation-completion-certificate-oc-is.html FLAT and commitments and instead of correcting- Giving/ presenting the False evidence about the condition of my flat.
 I have all evidence and proofs about all facts mentioned above.
 Now the matter can be resolved by you or High Court. I have no way now. I am not here to get any benefits from you and also don’t have any Knowledge of Law.
 But I have a sense to about – What is wrong and what is right.
 I will try and do every effort to survive me- If not get succeed. Then definitely get the permission from DC to come on Road in front of MongaRealtors Sector -70 for Protest.
 Its my hard earned money- and I cannot let it robbed easily by you.
 Still You don’t gave- any Geniune reason- Why SHOULD I PAY? Either my FLAT wise because all maintenance bill calculated on MY FLAT area and that is not Luxurious nor others

Jai Hind
Lokesh
Flat No-403, Somdatt Landmark
Sector-116
Mohali (Punjab)



0 comments:

Post a Comment