Select Language to see in Punjabi, Hindi, etc

Monday, November 4, 2013

0 My Illusion was broken..

recently i wrote this post

[I hope- one day I wish to talk to the owner- of SDB Infrastructure Private Limited]


In this post I shown faith on the owners of this company.. I met them in last month when they were here on the visit of this project. The Person name is Dr. Brahm Datt (Managing Director SDB Infrastructure Limited) . We talked to him(with my Freind Sanjeet). We said: Sir Good Morning, We are the resident fo this society. We want to talk with you separately, we want your five minutes only. He said- Ok we will talk after this round of this society, and He moved with the staff including Zora singh. We waited for him for 15 minutes their. When he came- He just moved in Zora singh cabin and close the door. We recollect ourselves- and entered in his cabin. and ask again. sir, we want to talk you. He said came after post lunch without making eye contact with us. We ask again for the time- he said 3:30PM.. We were there at 3:30PM. But he never came....

What we want from him.. Just 5 minutes.. Isn't it so difficult for him........??????
   What it shows- Company's owners know everything, The aged person.Dr. BrahmDatt knows everything. Even they don't face/listen the reality..They broke my illusion......

0 comments:

Post a Comment